Monday, April 02, 2007

New Blouse

in dollie size. Yes, I should have worked on the Scientist's dress, but she is still not feeling well, and took a nap this afternoon, so I couldn't fit the lining to her as a test before I cut out the rest of the dress. She's a bit fussy about fit, so I want to make sure she likes it before I cut the whole thing out and sew it together. And I was feeling a little down anyway, so I sewed a blouse for one of my 16" dolls instead, for a fun project to cheer myself up. I'll work on the dress this evening.

4 comments:

jau said...

It's adorable!!!

Melynda said...

Oh that is cute! I can only sew Barbie a mumu.

skatey katie said...

wow you have been a busy barbie....
*giggle*
i've been rather offline this week, have found a new forum and been spending time there instead lol
love your sewing buzz barb, i have bought some fabric to refashion a balldress for the sat: i really need to finish my gardening projects and drag the sewing machine out....

skatey katie said...

this sat (!)