Sunday, April 01, 2007

How I Spent My Day

Or at least part of it. The Scientist has a bit of a bug, so only Wildchild and I were able to attend the birthday party for the Princess today after church. And here I can accomplish two things in one post, as the Princess received, among other things, two pairs of shorts recently made by me. I'm hoping she will appreciate them more when it is summer and it's 100 degrees in the shade. The Princess, by the way, is Wildchild's friend, and she turned 5.


Other than that, I have to get cracking on the Scientist's dress that she will wear when she makes her first communion on Thursday evening!

3 comments:

jau said...

The shorts are fantastic! The little girl is adorable!! Thank you for showing us. I look forward to seeing the dress!

Anonymous said...

Great shorts Barb. I can't believe I missed the Princess's birthday! Oh well. Maybe next year!

Looking forward to seeing your sewing room. When I get back, you'll have to help me make a pattern from my favorite dress. I haven't been able to find anything I like so I thought, I'll just make some dresses. My next thought was, I'll have Lefty Barb help.

Presbytera

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Jau, thank you!

Presbytera, I'll be glad to help you make some dresses, and glad to have you back.