Sunday, April 08, 2007

Blessed Easter

Today I'm being a real blogger, and blogging with my pajamas on, in bed, no less. I have a slight cold, and that and the weather make me want to just snuggle in bed. My poor husband is sleeping off a migraine, so Easter Sunday is rather quiet here. We did go to church this morning, which was an adventure, as the roads were atrocious most of the way there and back. I guess most of the snowplows took off for the holiday. Several main roads looked like they hadn't seen any plowing or salt since the snow started.

I hope all of you have a safe holiday. This weather is something else! I hope we get spring back soon!

1 comment:

Susan B. said...

Hi Barb,

I didn't go to church on Easter because I wasn't feeling well. I feel bad about that...I hate to miss Easter. It's been rainy and chilly here today. We needed the rain...I was afraid we would have yet another dry spring here.