Sunday, April 29, 2007

I'm Scared

Seriously, I am scared that people as clueless, as dumb, as incomprehensibly stupid, as asinine as this joker even exist. Why am I not surprised that this article is found in the Toledo Blade? That's another thing to be scared about, that Cleveland is so close to Toledo. This pathetic loser seriously asserts that America can and should be disarmed. Uh-huh. Read the article. Then when you're done throwing up, or rolling on the floor laughing, go read the great fisking by Iowahawk.

In the meantime, men with guns have helped save the lives of at least 40,000 babies every year in Afghanistan by ousting the Taliban. Guns don't belong in museums. They belong in the hands of everyone who is fit, able and willing to defend themselves.

h/t to Ace for the links.

2 comments:

Susan B. said...

Hi Barb,

I saw that ridiculous article when LGF posted about it. I can't even wrap my mind around such stupidity. So, this guy thinks the criminals will all dutifully give up their weapons, too? So he would send an old lady to jail for a year for having a gun to defend herself against said criminals?

And I have a rifle that my Dad made displayed on the wall in my living room. I could never shoot the rifle -- it's too heavy for me to hold up and the kick would probably break my collar bone. This jerk would confiscate something that my father made and that belongs to my family and put it in a museum. The arrogance of that!

This guys suggestions in the column is un-Constitutional in too many ways to count. It's hard to believe he's serious, but I know he is.

Susan B. said...

That should be: "This guy's suggestions in the column are..." Sorry, I seem to be brain damaged lately.