Thursday, March 29, 2007

New Toy

My technology-loving husband is taking the opportunity of a new cell phone contract to upgrade our cell phones. I got the first new phone, and although I was hesitant to change over from my "tried-and-true," I have to admit I like this new phone a lot. It can take pictures and video, and also play MP3s! Oh yeah, and you can make phone calls on it. I suppose I will be busy for a while now learning how to use it, but I think I will enjoy all the features of this phone, once I figure them out!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Complete with Princess wallpaper and everything :P

It looks cool

Scottius Maximus said...

Barb!

Good luck. I hope it's better than mine. It does everything well...except be a phone, which is what I wanted it to be in the first place. I would like to go back to just a plain old phone.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Scottius, what exactly is the problem with your phone's phone capabilities? This one seems to be working out well for making calls.

Marie N. said...

Hi Barb,
I bet the new clothes are beautiful. Have fun with the new phone.

Hi Scottius,
Jitterbug makes a plain ole phone. I do not know anyone who has one, though.