Saturday, March 10, 2007

In the News

Okay, this is why I don't want to send my children to a public high school. And this isn't even taking place in, like, San Francisco, or Lakewood or anything. Yeah, who am I kidding. They're just trying to keep the students and teachers alive in Lakewood. And yes, I was less popular in high school than the one boy in high school that I now know is/was gay. But then, playing Nathan Detroit in "Guys and Dolls" is a sure ticket to popularity, yes?

And for you 2nd Amendment people out there, what may be a positive step in our right to keep and bear arms.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And yes, I was less popular in high school than the one boy in high school that I now know is/was gay.

Don't gripe to me. I'll bet you didn't play clarinet in a Boy Scout marching band.

:)

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Don't gripe to me. I'll bet you didn't play clarinet in a Boy Scout marching band.

No, I wasn't even cool enough to play an instrument. I'm sure as a musician you picked up lotsa chicks. ;)