Monday, May 21, 2007

Just Drifting

Not much of note over here right now. We got to have two nice meals with friends over the weekend, which made the weekend enjoyable. Actually, it saved the weekend for me.

I need to find a project to work on. It's not like the girls and Mr. Evil Genius and I don't need more clothes for the summer... My ADD brain just can't settle on one thing. Which my sewing room shows, a lot of the time, when I have projects scattered all over.

I have a lot of plans for the summer, but nothing is happening right *now*. I don't even want to go to Cedar Point until Maverick, their newest and 17th roller coaster, is running. Sigh. I hate being in a holding pattern.

1 comment:

skatey katie said...

well, i have a few rooms that need a h-u-g-e clean out, and two mosaics to finish and a garden to finish and another garden to dig, and....
it's such a shame you don't live down here.
glad your food-and-friends-nights were so much fun :o)