Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Farm Fields and Ball Fields

Dairy field trip was fine; that's about all I can say about it. Not to take away in the least from the effort put into planning it, just that there were some round-about things with this trip that made me emotional. My mood resembled a train car on Millennium Force. Did you know Cedar Point opens on May 6? :) Anyway, the girls had a good time, which is the main thing, and it was nice to talk to other moms for a bit. I already buy the milk and butter this dairy produces, so I didn't get anything today to take home. I didn't feel like dealing with taking pictures, either, so I'll just be lazy and direct you over to Marie's site. She and her daughter also attended this trip and Marie actually has some pictures up. It's a shame with all the warm days that we have had recently that it was cold for this trip, and even rained at the very end, but that's life in Greater Cleveland.

Hooray, I found the Indians game on the Buzzard! Tonight their normal station is covering the Cavs game instead. I used to be somewhat interested in the Cavs, I guess only because I was a big fan of Mark Price. Now I'm just glad a Cleveland team can do well! I think tonight would be a good night to putter in my sewing room and listen to the Indians game. I'm physically tired and mentally drained. Hope the Tribe can snap out of their problems tonight! I also hope I can snap out of my bad feelings, too.

No comments: