Sunday, January 28, 2007

Rock Out!

One of my husband's co-workers is a member of a two-man band named 2nd Half. My husband and I were able to go out last night and hear them play, and we had a really good time. I'm posting a couple of pictures from last night; the drummer is Drew and the guitarist and singer is Ed, who works with my husband. I did take some video, which I am hoping to get uploaded soon. In the meantime, you can hear some of their music here and here.


Oh, and hey, I felt like we were partying like it was 1989! I'm sure some of the outfits I saw last night were ripped right out of the closets of kids I went to high school with. At least, the burn-outs. One last cultural point, 5 Evil Genius points to the person who can tell me what movie Cobra Kai comes from. Or meet up with us the next time we go to see 2nd Half, and I'll buy you a drink. I'll give more clues later on if nobody guesses.

1 comment:

Marie N. said...

oooh I'm afraid I'll have to stay at 0 Evil Genius points.

I'm glad you got to have a fun evening out!