Monday, January 08, 2007

I Think I'm in Love

I just hope I don't have to travel to Japan to ride a roller coaster like this. For those of you who can't or don't want to view the YouTube video at the bottom of the page, each set of seats on the train swings independently of the others. I've seen computer-generated video of a roller coaster like this, but this is the first one I've seen IRL.

For "live" fun a little bit closer to home (at least for me! ;) ), check out these POV videos of Millennium Force, Top Thrill Dragster, Magnum XL200 and Raptor. Ah, Cedar Point dreams... May 12 isn't that far away!!

3 comments:

KrazyinBrooklyn said...

That was cool to watch. I'm not a big fan of roller coasters.

Jane said...

Ooooh--I love roller coasters and am abolutely *not* to go on them anymore because of my neck problems. This is fun to see, but it just makes me wish I could go myself!

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Jane, one of the things I hated about being pregnant was no roller coasters. I'm glad I can go on them now.