Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Looking Up

Well, I've been sick the past couple days, but I'm feeling better and ready to start attacking life again. The girls and I have become addicted to hot chocolate, and now that there is snow on the ground, I think we can put the croquet set in the front hallway away. Ya think?

Since the Quipper has already alerted people to this, I'll just add that Euphoric Reality has been busily following up on the case, and has had their website hacked to boot. Bloggers. Doing the jobs MSM journalists won't do.

2 comments:

Marie N. said...

Missed you Wednesday! Hope you're feeling better.

Pauli said...

Barb, good to hear you're feeling better. I think about 50 percent of the world's population is getting over a cold currently.

I have a new blog site, Contra Pauli, which is kind of derived from the Contra Crunchy site which is kind of closing shop. We were getting criticized for criticizing Dreher, so the idea behind my new site is that everybody is supposed to come over there and criticize me instead. Thought you might get a laugh or 2.