Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Couldn't let the day go by without wishing all of you a very happy and joyous new year. I haven't exactly made any resolutions, but I have thought a lot about what I want to do this year, and I especially want to have more fun. When I let myself get down, I'm no good to anyone. This is not exactly an earth-shattering or innovative discovery, but sometimes I get so caught up in what I *have* to do, that it overwhelms me and keeps me from doing anything I like to do, or getting any happiness out of the things that have to be done. Hopefully having more fun will keep my blog interesting to read as well. :)

2 comments:

Dan @ Necessary Roughness said...

Happy New Year to you, Barb. :)

Presbytera said...

Happy New Year Barb from another Barb who is always ready to have fun too! Although, after all the fun of the last week, I am ready for a hiatus -- it will probably be a short hiatus : )