Saturday, July 22, 2006

Summer Days, Driftin' Away

As has already been posted at her site, I had the children of Homestead Lutheran Academy at my house on Thursday. I managed to get one great shot of the Artist and the Engineer in action. Then the ball got kicked over the fence into the neighbor's yard. :)









I've got lots of stuff on tap, but nothing to show as of right now. I don't think bits of fabric are as exciting to look at as a sweater in progress. "Okay, here's some pieces of fabric I cut out!!!" Hopefully I will have something interesting soon.

I'm going to my first Stamp Camp tomorrow. It involves - stamping! with ink and rubber stamps. We'll see how I do. It will be some time with adults and no kids, anyway! Sometimes I don't know how pioneer women managed living by themselves in the middle of nowhere. I suppose not all of them did so well. Re-read (or read) These Happy Golden Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder.

4 comments:

Marie N. said...

Looks like they are having (are you ready?) A BALL!

The Quipper goraned before I even got the comment posted.

skatey katie said...

so... how did the stamping go??

Lutheran Lucy said...

The stamping sounds like fun! I am into making jewelry with the hopes to sell them. I am getting off to a slow start though.

Marie N. said...

How was stamp camp?