Friday, October 13, 2006

Some Interesting Things

We had the pleasure of going out for dinner tonight with the Presbyter and Presbytera. My husband and I were recommending this site to the Presbytera, but I will also post it here for anyone who likes yummy sweets. It is UltimateBrownies.com, and the brick and mortar store is located on the west side of Cleveland. The woman who runs this bakery makes to-die-for cakes, brownies, fruit torts, etc. Here's a picture of a cake we bought from there for my sister's baby shower.

Also, here is a blog post that many of you will find interesting. I'll give you the opening excerpt to whet your appetite. :)

Make Sure You Hire A Qualified Babysitter

1. CPR trained?

2. Background check?

3. Current hunting tags for intruders?

4 comments:

Marie N. said...

I must admit to not following that check list for my sitters!

KrazyinBrooklyn said...

I really don't need to do a back ground on my sitters because they all go to my church. LOL

Admin said...

We're beginning to need one of those in Northern NJ as well. Our bear hunting season's only a couple of weeks, though. Fortunately, the scariest things I get trotting through my back yard are red foxes and coyotes. The deer do more damage, though.

skatey katie said...

yum that cake looks deeee-lish.
R13 and I went to a friend's baby shower yesterday too:
a mocktails and tapas party:
we didn't know anyone else there, except for expectant momma and her daughter, but it was lotsa fun.
R13 cleaned up the games: she won three prizes lol