Thursday, August 10, 2006

We Put the Fun in Dysfunctional

Things are moving along better here at the abode of the Evil Genius. The weather is cooler, which is a relief. There's plenty of ice cream in the house, also important. I hadn't made any plans to fly anywhere soon, which is just as well.

Since I know many of you have people you're related to that you'd just as soon forget, I would like to share the Dysfunctional Family Letter Generator that my husband found while surfing. Hope you all find some humor in it even as you're thinking about who you could mail it to!

4 comments:

KrazyinBrooklyn said...

Yes, I have a few family members I want to send that letter to. Like my whole side of the family. If you would like I will exsplain it to you when we see each other.

Susan B. said...

LOL! There were times when I wanted to send letters like that to members of my family. I get along okay with most of my family now.

I ought to show that site to my sister. Without going into details, eventually, she may want to use that site to compose a letter to her husband to go along with some divorce papers. ;-)

Admin said...

I had to swipe your link. Yes, I credited you for it. That's just way too funny. I know people like that from cyberspace--fortunately not in real life, although they must exist somewhere in the space-time continuum if they can type.

Jonathan said...

Hi Barb,
Funny letter! Thanks for dropping in to say hi. What is scary is that I probably need to send a letter like this (or a less foul version), but just do not want to deal with the blow up. Really, the right thing to do isn't always the easy, instantly gratifying thing to do. Reconciliation and relationship building is hard work. If you want a taste of what my Italian family is like, watch "Everybody loves Raymond" and the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding".