Thursday, August 17, 2006

Kid Swap

No, this is not the latest reality show; it's real life! Die Quilter and three of her brood came over today to swim, and after lunch out, it ended up that Lego-Boy came home with myself and the Scientist, while Wildchild went off with her friend the Princess. Lego-Boy and the Scientist have spent a good bit of the day in the pool, and I'm sure Wildchild and the Princess have been having a lovely girlie day! I'm thankful that my kids have kids their own age (or close) and of similar temperament to play with. Even if they went to a school, they might not have good friends. So I'm thankful for Lego-Boy, and the Princess and the other great kids that my kids like to play with.

1 comment:

Marie N. said...

Ahhhh, those last prescious weeks of summer vacation. I'm treasuring mine in my own way!