Saturday, May 27, 2006

My Name *Is* Barb

but I am not that Barb! Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. There is a well-known Lutheran named Barb who resides here in Greater Cleveland with her husband, a well-known Lutheran pastor. As a matter of fact, he is a pastor at the church my family attends! Anyway, a few people who have visited here have mistakenly thought I was Presbytera, as she goes by when she comments on blogs. So to clear up any misunderstandings, here is a picture of me, Barb the Evil Genius, with my alter ego, Presbytera Barb.



This pic was taken last night, when we gathered at the home of our pastor and his lovely wife for a "homeschooler's picnic" in honor of a homeschooling family from out of town, who is in Cleveland for a wedding. I didn't get as many pictures of this event as I wanted, but I did get a couple.



How many Lutherans does it take to start a grill?





The adorable little Lutheran kidlets at play in the sandbox.

7 comments:

Aaron.D.Nemoyer said...

Ah. I just found your blog and wasn't sure if this was the Cleveland located, homeschooling, etc. Barb I knew from back when we lived in Medina or not. This clears things up a lot.

Nice integration of a Princess Bride quote at the beginning.

That lowers it to only 74 blog of my Lutheran friends that I read...

Anonymous said...

We see the pics of the two Barbs but you don't say which one is which. Inquiring minds want to know.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

If you don't know, I'm not gonna tell you...

Marie N. said...

Looks like you all had fun! Sorry we missed it.

skatey katie said...

no more rhymes now, i mean it.
anybody wanna peanut??
aaaaaaargggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!

Genuine Lustre said...

The photo is a good idea Barb!
I always hate to miss a Lutheran gathering too. Have not seen Sam and Cheri in a year!

Emily said...

And you can see the bottom of my green shirt and my jeans and my penpals red shirt and her jeans in that one picture too. =P