Friday, March 27, 2009

Things That Help

Hearing from those of you who helped me assure myself that online schooling is not the end of the world.

Finally getting my new clothes in the washer. When the Dancer is bored, she does laundry, cooks and bakes. I know, isn't it awful. ;) It does mean sometimes I have to "fight" her to get my stuff in the laundry.

Finding out that the budget is not as scary as I thought. Although I just found out that the office where my counselor and psychiatrist are has been handling my billing wrong for a year!! That will mean extra money for us to pay. On the other hand, we just found out that the orthodontist never actually *billed our insurance* for the work we've already had done with the girls. I wish these professionals could hire *professional* record-takers and bookkeepers.

The beautiful warm weather and sunshine. And having the Equestrienne bring some daffodils into the house.

3 comments:

Elephantschild said...

Keep a running list of the things that help. Give a copy to your husband.

Sometimes the smallest little things make the biggest difference.

Karen said...

I'm glad that things are a little better for you. Enjoy your new clothes. My mood always improves when I'm wearing something new. Hopefully, the weather will continue to improve and give you a boost. You're in my prayers.

Lutheran Lucciola said...

Yeah, Barb, do what works for your family, not what other people say you should do. Please keep in mind, there are very cool Lutherans (pastors even) who---gasp---send their kids to public school.

We all try to do the best we can in this life, and none of us are perfect.