Monday, March 30, 2009

Another Bloggers Meet-Up!

Once more the Evil Genius clan gets to share a meal with Dan at Necessary Roughness! We had a very good time at our last meet-up at a German restaurant. This time we're going to a tavern. At least there will be German beer! Wish more regional bloggers could join us.

Update: Had a very nice dinner. Is it just me, or are things getting nastier on the roads? I slowed down going into a very banked cloverleaf loop, and the huge vehicle behind me *instantly* cranked on his brights. Then passed me on the right, in the shoulder, as soon as we were going straight again. What's up with that?

3 comments:

Elephantschild said...

Cool. I haven't had the chance to meet Dan in person yet - have fun.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Thanks, EC! We did have a good time -- lots of confessional Lutheran talk and other chit-chat. I'm hoping to meet you and some other Loopers (besides Barb K. and Debbie S.) someday!

Dan @ Necessary Roughness said...

Yeah, it was fun. Beer and wings were consumed. I made it safely back to the hotel. All good! :)