Sunday, December 14, 2008

Home Stretch

Last night I was so tired that I laid down in bed to read around 8:30. Around 9:00 I was so tired that I turned off the light to get "a little rest" before I got up to get "ready for bed". Needless to say, I did not get up again until morning. I did wake up early and did a couple of things I had wanted to do before I went to bed, like start a load of laundry and the dishwasher. Then it was back to bed.

So this is the home stretch before Christmas. Not only that, but the Equestrienne will turn thirteen on Sunday, and we are having a party for her on Saturday. Fortunately, the party is at the stable where she rides, so we won't have to worry about cleaning up the house beforehand. :) I should finish the cloth blocks, make a doll outfit as another gift, and make good progress on a jumper for the Dancer to wear for Christmas, this week. Sleep will be a priority this week as well.

3 comments:

Elephantschild said...

Oh, I'm so short on sleep it ain't funny. Got to move it higher up on the priority list or I'm going to be a mess for Christmas!

skatey katie said...

zzzzzzzzzzzz
i'm with ya - i think it's all this "burning the candle at both ends" business this time of year - and we know a holiday's coming up so we're starting to relax already?
mwah X

Unknown said...

I sure hope you get enough rest. Tiredness is one of my least favorite things!!!!