Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Book Meme

Amused Momma tagged me for this meme. Here's what you do: grab the nearest book, turn to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence, and post the next three sentences.

Well, the nearest book over 123 pages was my An American Translation of the Bible, and I'm using actual sentences, not verses:

They came and carried them (their relatives - me) in their tunics outside the camp as Moses told them. Then Moses told Aaron and his sons Eleazar and Ithamar: "Don't let your hair hang wild or tear your clothes; you will not die. He is angry with the whole community."

I'm tagging the Die-Hard Equestrian as payback. I'd tag her mom, too, but she hasn't yet done the one her daughter gave her, so I'll let her go this time. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've never seen this meme. How fun! I'm filing it away for a time when I have nothing to say. Wonder when that will happen.