Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Truth or Dare

So I've been tagged again, and I need to come up with seven true things about myself. Since when has an evil genius ever told the truth? Well, you won't get the Whole Truth (grins evilly)!
1) I've waded in the Pacific Ocean, the Gulf of Mexico and the Mediterranean Sea, but not the Atlantic Ocean. Need to rectify that with a trip out east sometime.
2) I enjoy bicycling. Too bad there's not a lot of suitable area for it where I live.
3) I love buying fabric.
4) I love buying and selling on ebay.
5) The longer I homeschool, the easier it gets and the more I enjoy it.
6) I enjoy lots of quiet time.
7) I need to work on getting things around my house organized.

Um, now I'm supposed to tag seven people, and tell them I did. So, who should be my chosen victims?

1) Presbytera, 'cause she hasn't blogged in ages.
2) The Mom. Same reason.
3) The Young Explorer. Again.... And because she's my daughter and I can make her do it.
4) The Elephant's Child. Because she did the other one I gave her so promptly. :)
5) Scottius. Because it'll be great to see what he comes up with.
6) Des Moines Girl. She's got a great sense of humor.
7) Blonde Moment. She's fun.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, I LOVE to buy fabric! It's so pretty. I always want to frame it...you know, put together one of those design boards with all the coordinating fabrics? I satisfy the desire right now by buying scrapbooking paper. That's pretty too, but I will only buy it on sale. That meme must be going around. It's a fun one, isn't it? You and I have a lot in common! :-)

Elephantschild said...

You, my dear, are truly, truly evil. Let there never be any doubt about that!

elephantschild, who will try not to be quite so late to the table this time.

Scottius Maximus said...

Barb!

Don't taze me, Barb, don't taze me!

Okay, now that that's off my chest, where do we publish the list?

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Miss Sniz and Elephantschild, I think we should go someplace like Amish country where there's a lot of fabric stores and do a fabric hop! :)

Scottius, you are supposed to do the meme as a post on your blog. :)

Consecutive Odds said...

You're fun, too! In an evil sort of way...

And my post is up!

Barbara Frank said...

Fabriholics Anonymous! I have so much fabric stashed everywhere. And when you mentioned going someplace Amish for more, I realized I haven't been to Shipshewana, IN in two years. Have you ever been there? If not, you need to go....soon!

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Barbara, I've been in Shipshewana, I think, but only as a stopover on the way to or from visiting my husband when he was a consultant in Chicago. We have a very large Amish area in Ohio, though, and I would like to go there soon! You can never have enough fabric!