Monday, June 05, 2006

Those Who Love Darkness

This is a gruesome, horrible story. But we can't hide from it. I don't feel like writing much else and I'm in a dark mood anyway, so I will share it with you, at least to update you on the depravity of our times (like you needed another reminder.) If you don't want to be depressed for the rest of the week, don't read the above link. If you want to know about it anyway, you can just read this wonderful fisking by his Imperial Rottiness. Although he does use some, um, salty language. As I've said before, he's not afraid to call a spade a &#*@% spade.

As an aside, what can't George Bush do? Maybe we need to start a list of George Bush Facts. Did George Bush make Albert Pujols get hurt? George probably still roots for the Rangers, after all. Did George Bush cause the Titanic to sink? That kid with three arms in China? The earthquake in Indonesia? My mind boggles.

Oh, and while looking to make sure I spelled Albert Pujols correctly (so as not to offend Lutheran Lucy who probably bawled like Lucy when she heard he got hurt anyway), I saw another lovely piece of biased reporting, about the federal marriage amendment: Senate Takes Up Gay-Rights Ban Amid Criticism. Barf. Yuck. I feel a need to go wash my eyeballs. How can a right be banned when it never was a "right" anyway. Urgh. I can't even go on about this, and I'm not going to link to it either. If you feel a need to see it, you can find it among the Al-Reuters headlines. Nickname also borrowed from his Imperial Rottiness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, what is with anonymous,Uh I don't get it. Don't even get me started on abortion, and gay marriges,I think they all should be put to death,in my opion.

yes, I can't spell sorry, I flunked spelling is school,I think I need to take a spelling course or something.

Susan B. said...

Hi Barb,

I read that article too...disgusting. Here is another great response to that idiot woman. I mean, if they really didn't want any more kids ever, why didn't her husband get a vasectomy or something?

Sometimes life gives you unexpected things. That child probably would have ended up being a blessing and a source of joy. This woman wouldn't even give the child a chance. **shaking head**

Scottius Maximus said...

What?!!! George Bush caused Albert Pujols injury? I'm all over this story, and shall get to the bottom of it.

Lutheran Lucy said...

Thanks for your concern Barb but no offense would be taken if you spelled Pujols' name incorrectly!! :)