Thursday, June 08, 2006

It's Been a Bad Week

I don't know why, but I've been down, out of sorts, unhappy, slightly cranky for a number of days now. But my husband knows how to make me feel better.











He assures me that I am a princess too, but the crown cookie went to HRH Princess Wildchild. The Scientist got the flowers. She likes flowers and butterflies.









This was my special cookie. I'm sure at least some of you will like it too. :)









And he also caved and gave me my anniversary gift early. We are terrible about giving each other our gifts early. We can't wait! Did anyone else love Holly Hobbie as a child? I never had the toys back then, but thanks to the miracle of eBay, I do now! Maybe sometime I'll share a pic. But this is modern Holly Hobbie, and her brother Robby. They're very cute.

4 comments:

Marie N. said...

A baseball cookie! That's great :-)

The dolls are lovely. I enjoy my doll collection. My grandparents started it for me when I was little. Soem day I'll have a place to display it again.

Presbytera said...

What a great hubbie : ) He does his vocation well. Glad he was able to lift you out of the doldrums. Chocolate didn't work???

Lutheran Lucy said...

I have been praying for you Barb!:)

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Thank you so much, Lucy! I'm sure your prayers have availeth much!