Friday, June 23, 2006

Summertime...and the livin' is boring

Well, okay, not exactly boring, but there's definitely not much going on here at the homestead of the Evil Genius. We took Mr. Pistol Packin' Presbytera out for dinner last night, as his wife has been taking off on him and leaving him home alone the last couple of weeks. I guess he's the Pistol Packin' Presbyter. He had a good solid protein-packed dinner so all was well. Unfortunately I did not think to get any pictures. A hug picture would have been great, huh?

I've been selling and buying a few things on eBay. I love being able to buy things from all over the world, and having people from all over the world be able to look at my junk, I mean stuff.

Trying to make a few plans for the upcoming weeks, but nothing else interesting going on right now. Have to get the house clean and the pool up for Fourth of July! :O

7 comments:

Rick said...

Did you say you were selling hug pictures of the Pistol Packing Presbyter on ebay

Barb the Evil Genius said...

I bet I could get a high bid on that, couldn't I? Boy, if only I'd thought ahead!!

Anonymous said...

Alert from FBI. Our world wide email scanning program has singled out your email for a warning. The phrases "pistol packing presbyter" and "hug" were found to exist within the same email.

We know who you are and what you are saying about our chaplain. Cease and desist. At this time we can neither confirm nor deny that he has ever hugged anyone (except for his mommy, wife and babies). In any event such knowledge would be top secret.

Our next warning will come from gorillas in three piece suits.

Thank you for your time and attention. Have a nice day.

Special Agent Ephraim Zimbalist, Jr., Security Directorate

P.S. His wife is back home. But...she's off to Minnesota next week. So get the grill ready.

Rick said...

Don't worry, Mr. Anonymous. As soon as I can get a hold of the New York Times, your e-mail scanning program will be sued by the ACLU, and you will have to shut down your well-intended security program.

After all, it's more important to show the "huggies" than it is to protect the American citizens. We know how horrific the "huggies" are.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Hey, don't go using filthy language like "ACLU" on *my* blog! :)

Rick said...

ACLU
IRS
DNC
UN

Now back away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Hey, my house, my rules, dude.