Thursday, October 21, 2010

Blank Slate

Goodness only knows, there's enough to blog about out there. For some reason, I'm having a hard time getting my thoughts together enough to write a good blog post. Of course, we are moving in just over a week, so perhaps that is a contributing factor. I'm mentally unpacking and arranging things in the new place already. I suppose that's more fun than packing and sorting things here.

And now I just realized another reason for my mental vacuum. The Musician came in to my bedroom talking nineteen to the dozen, and the Dancer was not far behind. I'm starting to feel like I need a social secretary to keep up with them and their plans! Not to mention a dedicated car and driver. I keep going by reminding myself that these days will go by very quickly, so I should enjoy them while I can.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Moving during the school year is especially difficult. The school schedules and homework continue to need time, while you need time to do other things. I pray that the move goes smoothly and with few surprises. Wish you lived closer, so I could help.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Thank you, Karen! I know you are speaking from experience. :)