Thursday, October 30, 2008

Don't Stand Too Close to Me

Our entire family is sharing a cold. I'm not feeling particularly interested in much at the moment. I have been at least getting the girls to their respective lessons. I'm hoping I'll feel better by the weekend so I can accomplish things. Halloween tomorrow will be easy. Just bundle up and sit outside and watch Mr. BTEG throw candy into bags. Fortunately, the girls put their own costumes together this year. Not sure what the Equestrienne is wearing, but the Dancer is recycling her ballet costume from her recital and going as a ballerina. Not sure whether she will wear her mostly-outgrown ballet slippers or just tennis shoes.

I'm trying out contact lenses again. I wore them for years, but quit several years back when we couldn't afford the contacts. I may also get a new pair of back-up glasses. We need to use up the money on our benefits card before the end of the year. I was pleasantly surprised that my eyesight has slightly improved. Ever since I started with glasses at the age of 5, my eyesight has mostly deteriorated.

4 comments:

skatey katie said...

i. love. that. song.
but it freaks me out that the reality of it *still* happens to Bulldog....
like HELLOOOOO? he could be your DAD.

wishing you a wonderful weekend, party on chick. i hope MOM is getting dressed up too?
mwah X
PS and we WANT pics of the new barb. yes we do!

Consecutive Odds said...

Congrats on the eyes! And hope you all feel better! Use your extra hour on Sunday!

Mallory is going to be a bunny and solicit pennies for her bank.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Kate, that's icky.

Mom is not getting dressed up; she doesn't have a costume. I *will* post a glasses free pic of me soon, hopefully.

Liz, I hope we get some cute pictures of Mallory!

Consecutive Odds said...

The pics are up!