Monday, October 20, 2008

Keep Your Hands Off My State

Dear members of ACORN and Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner,
Please stay out of my beloved state with your voter fraud. If your guy can't win on his own, that's just too bad. Cry me a rainbow. Brunner, I hope your ass gets voted out in the next election.

Dear Gov. Ted Strickland, U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown and Mayor of Columbus Ted Coleman,
Don't even talk to me about being lying and deceitful. The Chicago machine wrote the book on it, and now it's coming to the national stage. You disgust me. Grow some integrity. I hope you lose your next elections too.

Check out this story by the "unbiased media." Think it could be slanted towards the Democrats any more than it is?

Hope that RICO action works out.

3 comments:

Susan B. said...

Hi Barb,

I'm absolutely disgusted by this whole thing. Any attempt to prevent fraud is "voter suppression" and "disenfranchisement". And the media lets them get away with it.

I hate to say this, but the fix is in... :-(

Karen said...

Last week I was approached at a Walmart and asked to register to vote. I asked if I could register my daughter because she was away at college. The guy was going to let me register her. I was appalled! It's scary to even consider all the false registrations that will be in place for this election.

Lutheran Lucy said...

Good one Barb! It is a disgusting situation, but hopefully somehow someway justice will prevail!!