Monday, June 11, 2007

I've Become a Cat


At least temporarily, with this cold. I get bouts of energy for fifteen minutes or so, then decide it's time for another short nap. Meanwhile, nothing much is catching my interest. I'm glad the weather is pleasant, not too hot, and sunny to keep my spirits up.

The above pic is a little old, from last year, but it seemed suitable. I was sleeping on the recliner overnight for some reason, I think because I was sick (!), and one of our cats decided to take up residence near my head. A cat we used to have, named Hobbes, would progressively push mine or DH's head off the pillow as we slept, and we'd wake up with a paw in our faces.

3 comments:

Susan B. said...

Awww...that's so cute! :-)

skatey katie said...

ha barb, if that was a picture of me, my mouth would be open and i'd be dribbling all over the pillow.....
ewwwwwwwwwwww.
hubby says i snore, albeit delicately.
i don't believe a word he says.

we had a sunny day today, and i had a wee zzzzzzzzzzzz in the sun!!!!!
but i didn't dribble :o)

Marie N. said...

It sounds like you are fighting something off. Feel better soon!