Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I Have a Pattern Cabinet!


Okay, that's pretty funny after yesterday's post, isn't it? Still, when you sew clothes for yourself, your kids, and your husband, and when you sew other items for your home, you end up acquiring a lot of patterns. I've been sewing clothes for my daughters since they were babies, and I've kept all the patterns. After all, there'll always be babies to be sewn for, right? Also, with my interest in costume, I have some costume patterns, although I admit I haven't made up any of them yet. They take a lot of fabric, and a lot of time!

Anyway, when my sister-in-law asked me if I wanted to purchase a pattern cabinet from a sewing store near them that was going out of business, I said yes! I appreciate my brother-in-law hauling the cabinet by truck from where they live to our home.

1 comment:

Gino A Melone said...

And I appreciate his, and the Presbytera's boys' help with the moving.

Hee Hee. Will. :)