Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Break in the Weather

I'm glad the sky is nice and blue and sunny again today, after the day we had yesterday! It was so foggy for most of it that I could barely see the neighbors' houses at some points. Good for a Victorian London murder mystery, but not much else.

The girls are busily teaching their baby dolls their new German vocabulary they just got yesterday. Love it when they do my work for me! However, the cross-stitch projects I started with the girls are not progressing so smoothly - so far. I can't really even take a picture to show you, because they only have a few X's each completed. :) But they're still interested, so that's something.

3 comments:

Marie N. said...

It is hard to keep interest in the needle work for the young ones, I think. But the experience is good and it helps them think about how things will look if they continue on a particular stitch, etc. Good mental visualizations.

~Kathy~ said...

Ooh, I love foggy weather, except when I have to drive in it. LOL!

Good for you teaching them cross-stitch. I don't know if my dd will ever learn it, because it drives me BATTY! LOL!

Scottius Maximus said...

Barb!

I love foggy weather too. Except when I've picked that day to...well, you know...