Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Knowing Myself

So, I'm not going to be a high-traffic, well-known blogger any time soon. That's okay. I'm not sure I really want to be one, but I suffer from the occasional "blog envy." On the other hand, I like to keep my traffic up, and posting fairly often is the best way to achieve that. But when I have days like I did yesterday, when I'm doing all I can just to cope with life, a blog post may not happen. It might be good for me to at least try to write something everyday, though. I don't always have to write creative, insightful, perfectly crafted posts. :) Just put myself in front of the screen and see what I produce. It might give me something to do this summer since I've pretty much given up hope on the Indians season. Call me a fair-weather fan, but it's heartbreaking when your team's season is over in May. No excitement for the rest of the summer, at least not from baseball. I'm hoping we'll get to a lot of the fun festivals in the area, though. That will even give me something to blog about!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm sorry that your team is doing poorly. No one in my family watches sports (except the Olympics) so we aren't affected by any team's success.

We're planning on trying to attend a number of local festivals this summer too. I'd love to read about the ones in your area.

PW said...

Hope you are doing better today. !!

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Today was a better day, PW, thank you.

Karen, I can't imagine not following some sport! My husband and I both like football also, although I'm used to my team losing in football. ;)