Wednesday, January 06, 2021

State of the Blogger, January 2021

Hello, all you dudes and dudettes! I have the feeling that it would be a good idea to be more in touch with the outside world this year, so the blogging will be picking back up (hopefully!)

By God's grace, the BTEG family is doing pretty well. The Eldest is still out on her own, now living too far away for casual visits, but we keep in touch. The Dancer, now to be known by her real name, Alex, still lives at home, and works as a pharmacy technician. Mr. BTEG is able to work from home, which is a real blessing.

As for me? I'm pursuing my many interests and trying to pick up some new skills, and that's what this blog will mostly be about, as well as some essays and rants. I run a pretty active doll collector's blog, but I'll be talking here about other things I'm working on. I don't want to share too much yet, because I'm still in the learning phase for many of my intended pursuits.

I hope that any of you still reading here are doing well. I don't expect 2021 to be a great year, but we are at Casa BTEG will be doing our best to keep moving forward.

2 comments:

Scottius Maximus said...

Barb!
Hooray! I am glad to see it. Your post in October was my push to start again, I was almost convinced everyone had retired, so to speak. Looking forward to reading your posts and new interests!

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Well, I'm glad that at least two of us haven't retired. Maybe we'll get some more people to join us. I'm definitely going to have to bring the blog content now!