Friday, September 27, 2013

Popping In, Running Out

I am constantly running, it seems. Marching band four nights a week and sometimes events on Saturdays. Dance four days a week, seven classes total. And I am managing to fit more time for myself and things like sewing and knitting and study in there, even though other stuff sometimes gets let go. But this is the Musician's senior year. And the Dancer needs a lot of dance during the week to keep her strong enough for pointe, which she adores. And oh, I need to finish sewing the Dancer's Homecoming dress today, so I'm going to work on that right now. I'll be back soon, though!

2 comments:

Scottius Maximus said...

Barb!

One more thing to keep you busy these days- playoff baseball!

Good luck tonight. I'll be rooting for your team.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Sigh. Thanks, Scottius, but I guess it wasn't meant to be for the Indians this year. I'll be keeping my eye on how the Cards do.