Monday, May 21, 2012

Trouble in Blogger Land

So, I'm not sure if I need to migrate my blogs over to a Google account, or what. When I go directly to Blogger on my Google account, I am told that I need to migrate, although supposedly that is only if you haven't used your blog since 2007, so I'm not sure. ? When I try to login to do a switch using my current (old) login info, I am told that account does not exist. However, the email account is the one that is currently linked to this blog, according to Google, and I changed the password to make double sure that I had the correct one. Not sure what is going on, but I am frustrated. I have thought about migrating my blog to another format, but I am hearing Wordpress and Typepad users currently complaining about their blog hosts also. If my blog disappears after May 30th, you'll know what happened.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess blogs aren't so cool any more, now that everyone's sharing with Google Plus, Twitter, and Zuckerbook.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

I guess, although I don't have enough friends on Plus yet to make it interesting for me. Facebook and I have an interesting relationship. A lot of my friendships are changing, so my friends list is practically countable on my fingers and toes at this point.

I've thought about joining Twitter, just to join the fun of conservative snarking on progressive memes.