Monday, March 26, 2007

More Cat Blogging

While I'm on the subject of cats, let me introduce you to Callie and Champ, mother and son. Callie loves to drink out of the faucet in the tub, and whenever one of us humans heads upstairs, she vocalizes that she would like a drink. And since I'm guessing that she has some Siamese in her, based on her body type and the fact that she has calico coloring just where a Siamese would have "points", she can vocalize with the best of them.

Here's a picture of Champ's adorable face.

Next, we have Molly, who knows how pretty she is. Unfortunately, she is very high-strung, probably as a result of bad experiences we don't know about from her previous home. We got her as an adult.

Our last cat is Cedric, who not only knows how pretty he is, he likes to pose and have you tell him that he is pretty. He is the old man of the house, 14 years old.

And here is Tabitha, a cat we took in for a short period of time many years ago. This picture is soooo cute I had to throw it in. She got onto the porch of my daughter's dollhouse all by herself.

3 comments:

Marie N. said...

Aparently your momma cat is more sanitary and discriminating than our toilet-water drinking kitty.

Marie N. said...

BTW, I've also cought our cat drinking from the drain where my washing machine empties through the basement floor. Blech!

Melynda said...

I like the pic of the kitty in the dollhouse.