Tuesday, September 26, 2006

You Gotta Love...

a man who cooks! My husband found this pizza dough at his last trip to the grocery store. (Yes, he grocery shops too!) So he and the girls had a fun time rolling out the dough, spreading the sauce and cheese and artistically placing the pepperoni. My husband is a born cook, and also well-trained by his Italian grandmother.




C.C. will be donating a lot more money to Strikeouts for Troops after tonight's game, won't he? Go C.C.! Hey, we have to salvage what we can out of this Indians season. Like being the ones to knock the White Sox out of the playoffs. Oh well, there's always the Browns the Cavaliers!

6 comments:

Ol' BC said...

Barb, easy on the White Sox. Some of us have waited a long, long time for them to be formidable.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Sorry, Ol' BC. We've been waiting a long time for the Indians to be formidable too! It's just a good-natured rivalry. :) Kinda like that Browns/Steelers thing. :)

Gino A Melone said...

Barb: :-p

Hausfrau said...

If a meal does not include pasta and cheese in some sort of combination, then most likely my husband is cooking. I appreciate that, and my kids are very very very grateful for it.

Marie N. said...

looks like fun!

My Artist wants to try it too.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

This Pastor's Wife, I appreciate my husband's help with the cooking also!

Marie, I think the Artist would have fun with it! And I'm sure the Engineer would like to "help." :)