Friday, September 22, 2006

Everybody's Doin' It

Well, at least the Quipper and the Die-Hard Equestrian are, and since I got such a good result, why not share? I, my friends, am super-cool.







Am I cool or uncool? [CLICK]
You are Super-Cool!
Woah! Step back - the future's so bright for you it's blinding me! You are the coolest of the cool. Everyone looks up to you as the benchmark for being coooool. The fonze was your grandfather. Any cooler and you'd freeze! WOO it's chilly in here.
Cool quizzes at Go-Quiz.com


Perhaps when my husband gets home from work, I will get him to take a picture of me in my shades. After all, the future's so bright...I gotta wear shades. :)

8 comments:

Rick said...

But, of course. Look at the company you keep. :-)

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Natürlich! (curtseys to the Quipper.)

The Hen (Charity) said...

I must admit I am not as cool as you. (Note: I am now bowing) "I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy.;) Now if you liked my first name get a load of my second, Hope.

The Hen (Charity) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Hen (Charity) said...

Ok, now my true uncoolness is really showing through. I had to deleat a post because I accidently pushed to publish button twice. I am now red in the face and laughing at myself.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Charity, I love your second name too, LOL! You're Lutheran, you gotta be cool! :)

Des_Moines_Girl said...

Aw man! This blows! Everybody is cool but me! I was just "trendy."

Stupid quiz!....

Maybe if I hang out with you and Quipper some of your coolness will rub off? ;-)

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Sure, Des Moines Girl! Come on out to Ohio and hang with our posse! :)