Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sewing with ADD

So, I have at least three sewing projects going right now: capris for me, that I cut out all the pieces and now I actually have to sew them together, doll clothes that I'm designing myself, and a purse that I have some of the pieces cut out for. I'll keep you updated on their progress; it's helping me actually buckle down and I'm hoping to finish all of these!

I was thinking that the title of this post might also be a great title for one of those sewing shows on TV. Could you see it? "Okay, today we're going to learn how to use your rolled hem foot on your machine. Oh, great, I can't find the foot. Where did it go? Oh, look, here's that pair of pants I started last fall and never finished! Well, fall will be here again soon, let's work on those. Just let me find the right color thread..." I imagine it would look something like this old but good YouTube video featuring the ADD shopping network.

Speaking of ADD, did you know I saw a mama doe with twin fawns right across the street from my domicile the other day? :) Here's a pretty good picture of one of the fawns, and you can just make out the other one behind it. I also got a picture of Mama, keeping an eye out for anything dangerous.


The Laughing Frog had a deer sighting recently too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish we lived closer. I know I'd love to hang out with you!