Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Left Handers Day!

Today is the day to celebrate all that is glorious about those of us in our right minds! Famous lefties include my favorite Sherlock Holmes, Jeremy Brett, perhaps the quintessential Phantom, Michael Crawford, Brent Spiner, Bruce Willis (yippee-ki-yay), Judy Garland, Douglas Adams, Mozart, Rachmaninoff and Beethoven, Queen Victoria and a bunch of King Georges, Winston Churchill, Sam Adams (have a cold one today!), Albert Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, Michelangelo, C.C. Sabathia and of course, me! :) For my friend the Quipper (aka Rick), Bela Fleck is. For my husband, Wil Wheaton and Alan Turing are/were, too.

On the other hand, neither Inigo Montoya nor Westley are.

For more information, see here and here and here.

6 comments:

Susan B. said...

Hi Barb,

My sister is left-handed! :-)

Unknown said...

don't forget Mark Wahlberg!
:o)

skatey katie said...

i am not left-handed either

BWA-A-A-A-A-HA-H-AAAAAA!!!
loving your sense of humour barb, you're on fire!!!

Scottius Maximus said...

Barb!

You've left out the most famous lefty of them all. A real lefties lefty.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Scottius, you mean Leonardo?

Scottius Maximus said...

Barb!

Umm, well, no, I've never had anyone refer to me by that name. Although it has served some well.