Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Contest!

My friend is having a contest to show off the cool new purses she is making. Go find out how you might be able to win one! Or just cross your fingers for me! :)

You know, I remember when purses made out of placemats used to be the cool thing, back in the 80's. Does anyone else remember that? I wonder where my old one got to?

Talking about contests, the first game of the double-header between the Texas Rangers and the Baltimore Orioles was no contest. The Rangers won, 30-3!! That's the most runs scored in a game in 110 years. Ouch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I entered. They are ridiculously cute!

I had a friend who made me a wallet and I didn't realize it until you just posted this that it was made from a placemat. How nuts is that? I think I still have it somewhere, even though the friend went bye-bye (she and her family were AoG, and I, of course, was an evil heathen Catholic who would not repent of my wickedness, and therefore must be banished.... but I still have the wallet!!)

Scottius Maximus said...

Barb!

Sounds like a football score. Or a scoreboard malfunction. How embarrassing.