Sunday, April 15, 2007

Just Hanging Around

I'm feeling yucky today, probably mostly because I didn't take good enough care of myself when we went out yesterday. I'm so tired of it being so cold out. Sigh.

I did work on a shirt and pants for Wildchild yesterday. Good thing, too. My kids are rapidly growing out of their current clothes. Good news for Sarah, though! :)

If any of my readers want to leave cyber-condolences for my pastor and his wife, who are mourning the loss of her brother, please go here.

2 comments:

Susan B. said...

Hi Barb,

I'm praying you'll be feeling better soon. We has quite a storm blow through here last night (like a lot of the country) and it's been very windy and pleasantly (at least to me) cool today.

My prayers go out to your pastor's wife as well...I know the pain of losing a brother.

skatey katie said...

tagged ya :o)
loads of love X