Tuesday, June 27, 2006

At Long Last!

I can post pictures from the Cleveland Confessional Lutheran Blogger's Ice Cream Ministry!

Here we have Mr. Theological Universe, looking as though he is pondering an especially deep theological issue. Or something. And Theological Universe, Jr. whose deepest concern was whether he could have some pop.








Next, we have the lovely Mrs. Schreiben von Schreiber, enjoying her ice cream. Then we have the Schreiblings: LegoBoy, Blondie, Princess and Little Guy. Little Guy made sure he got his share of ice cream, believe me! Mr. Schreiben von Schreiber and Die-Hard Equestrian preferred to stay home.
















Lastly, we have Wildchild. For some reason, I neglected to get a picture of the Scientist. The Future Confessional Lutheran Bloggers (or whatever technology we've come up with by that time) enjoyed their ice cream, and all the adults did too!

4 comments:

Marie N. said...

Looks like a yummy time!

KrazyinBrooklyn said...

Mr.Theological looks like he's pondering more than Theological stuff.
That look is more "do I have to go to the bathroom or wait till I get home"

Ha ha ha

Barb the Evil Genius said...

I was gonna say he looked like he was trying to pass a kidney stone, but I was gonna be nice. Hee hee!

Rick said...

Naah, his look says "Kucinich said WHAT?!?"