Thursday, March 09, 2006

Well, I'm Still Alive...

I had an awful cold that lasted two weeks, and has me still feeling tired and worn out. As a result of the germs floating through our family, we missed three Sundays and Ash Wednesday service. We made it back to church for Lenten service last night, and it was *so good* to be back!

So, I have nothing witty, pithy or anything else to say right now, besides how wonderful it is to feel like a somewhat functioning human being again! But I thought I'd pop my head in here anyway. I debate endlessly in my head about posting things, pretty much like I debate everything else in my head, with the result that nothing much gets done! I need to attempt *some*thing, even if it isn't the perfection I envision. So this is it for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back

Susan B. said...

Barb,

I'm also glad to see you back! :-)

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Thanks, Susan, that means so much!