Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Let Me Rain on Your Parade

I'm feeling really down right now. I couldn't think of anything to post that didn't show too much of my dark side. But then I saw some goofy motivational posters today and remembered a site that combines humor with grinding pessimism! Here's a great example: Madness.
Ever watch Teen Titans? If it wasn't for hope in Christ keeping me from absolute despair, I'd probably be a lot like Raven, the chick with the dry humor and the Goth personality. As it is, I still have the dry sense of humor. Just ask my husband.

2 comments:

Susan B. said...

I love those Demotivators...they're hilarious. I have this one on my desk at work. It's perfect for those of us who work in the IT field.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Those Demotivators are hilarious, but there's a big part of me that thinks that they really make sense!
From what I've experienced vicariously through my husband's jobs in IT, a lot of those are spot on.