Sunday, January 04, 2009

Making It Work

I've got another project in the "done" list, a cell phone sock for the Dancer. Her previous cell phone had an extended leave of absence -- outside. I'm hoping the cell phone sock will help keep her current phone protected.

I'm hoping I'm not coming down with something, since I've had a sore throat on and off the past couple days. I'm also afraid Mr. BTEG is having a bit of a hard time transitioning from his proton pump inhibitor medicine to his Crohn's medication.

School starts tomorrow!! :O Or at least it should. Maybe we'll have a transition back?

3 comments:

skatey katie said...

what a groovy sock barb!
LOVE the nail polish too!
mwah X

Susan B. said...

Hi Barb,

That cell phone sock is really cute!

I will continue to pray for Mr. BTEG.

Hopefully your sore throat doesn't develop into to what I have. I've been really sick the past few days with some kind of viral throat infection. I went to the doctor to make sure it wasn't strep. Nevertheless, it's been very painful and I've been running a low grade fever off and on.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

The Dancer hasn't heard of nail polish remover. Or something.

Susan, I hope you get better soon! I'm not any worse today so I think maybe I was just fighting something off.