Monday, June 04, 2007

Weekend Doings

This was the busiest weekend I've had in a while. Saturday we hung out at our church garage sale/get-together. Yesterday after church we went to the high school graduation party for my husband's nephew. Here's a picture of him opening our gift, a refrigerator for his college dorm room. That should work out well, since he apparently eats enough for several normal people. :)

I am hoping that my sister-in-law will email me some of the pictures that her husband took (hint, hint!) :) We finally got to meet our great-nephew, and I held another one of the babies who were there, a cousin's daughter.

I wasn't entirely happy about being out all weekend, but I think it was good for me all the same. I feel better about tackling things here at home now since I've had a couple of days break.

1 comment:

skatey katie said...

out of the frying pan into the fire huh???
so glad you *got out* in the weekend, it sounds a blast...
lol about the
since he apparently eats enough for several normal people

he'd fit in quite well around here.