Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Reminscing

At my (husband's) nephew's graduation party on Sunday, I got the chance to see a little bit of the "cycle" that Presbytera blogged about recently. Like watching a cousin's daughter as she ran around grabbing candy off of the tables, and remembering that when the Scientist was a flowergirl in this same cousin's wedding, the Scientist went around taking candy out of the favor boxes on the tables. Looking at pictures of my nephew in a little white tux at my sister-in-law's wedding, and a little black tux as a ringbearer in mine and my husband's wedding. And now he's graduated from high school, and my own daughter will be the next one in the family group to graduate, albeit seven years or so from now. Will they go as fast as the last eleven have? Probably.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Faster.