Sunday, December 17, 2006

Not a Surprise at All

Once again, my Evil Genius self comes shining through. Sometimes I even scare myself.

You scored as Special Ops. Special ops. You're sneaky, tactful, and a loner. You prefer to do your jobs alone, working where you don't come into contact with people. But everyone in a while you hit it big and are noticed and given fame. You're given the more sensitive problems. You get things done, and do what has to be done.

"VULCAN NECK PINCH!!!"
"owww.......(slump)"
Special Ops
100%
Engineer
81%
Combat Infantry
69%
Artillery/Armor
63%
Medic
63%
Support Gunner
50%
Officer
50%
Civilian
0%
Which soldier type are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Via Susan.

2 comments:

KrazyinBrooklyn said...

Combat Infantry. That's what I am. Cool. I like to take those tests, their fun. :-)

Marie N. said...

Hmm, I'm an engineer (???)
a medic (I get it) and combat infantry.