Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Fourth!

I was too busy having fun today to take pictures for blog posterity, so I got someone else to take them for me! Most of the pictures I have from the day were taken by the talented Die-Hard Equestrian.

Here I am in the pool with most of the kids. We felt more comfortable having an adult in the pool with that many little kids, and I like being in the pool too. In the picture are also two of the offspring of Schreiben von Schreiber, the son of Theological Universe and Krazyinbrooklyn, the Engineer and the Artist whose parents are Homestead Lutheran Academy and The Quipper, and my own Wildchild and Scientist.

Here is the other son of the aforementioned Theological Universe and Krazyinbrooklyn, who is too young for the bigger pool as of yet.

And we can't leave out the adorably cute youngest Schreiben von Schreiber, who was too young for any real pool stuff, and mostly wanted a nap.

Let's hear a round of applause for our intrepid photographer!

We also were blessed today to host both of our pastors, the spouse of Pistol Packin' Presbytera, and the father of your blog hostess at Homestead Lutheran Academy. Last but not least, we also hosted the brother of Schreiben von Schreiber, and this guy, who is not live-blogging the party despite appearances! :)

It was nice celebrating our nation's birthday with such a great group of people. I pray that God will bless and protect our nation and those who defend it.

2 comments:

Marie N. said...

Thank you for hosting us! It is nice to spend the holiday with friends.

Genuine Lustre said...

Scott must have another brother, cause that doesn't look like the one I"ve met.
Looks like a great party.